请帮我用英语翻译这几句非常简单的话,尽量用小孩子的语气来翻译。

1.云娃娃

云娃娃是云,不是娃娃,所以是Baby Cloudie,不是Cloudy Baby.

2.可是我却没有固定的形状。
But I don't even have a hard shape!

3.无论模仿成什么形状,马上就被风吹散了。
Whenver I change into something with a shape, I'll be blown off by the wind!

4.哎!看那朵云,刚才还看着像狮子,现在变成鳄鱼了。
Look! That cloudie! It was like a lion, but now it turns into a crocodile~~

5.哦~这次又变成个络腮胡子的巨人了。
Wow~this time it becomes a big beard giant!

6.云娃娃,你变个大马吧。
Be a big horse, my baby cloudie~

7.也许没有形状就是我的形状。
Perhaps...no-shape is just my shape.

变。。变。。变。。 变呀 变呀~~ 变成什么了呢~~~ 哦!变成了鳄鱼~~~~~~~
See, it's changing..what will it be this time?Ah, it's a crocodile!

1.云娃娃 Cloudy baby

2.可是我却没有固定的形状。I don't have a fixed shape

3.无论模仿成什么形状,马上就被风吹散了。No matter what shape I change into, I will be blown away by wind.
No matter what shape I change into, the wind will blow me away.

4.哎!看那朵云,刚才还看着像狮子,现在变成鳄鱼了。
Oh, look at that cloud ,it was like a lion a moment ago, but now it has changed into a crocodile

5.哦~这次又变成个络腮胡子的巨人了。
Ah, it became a giant with beard this time.

6.云娃娃,你变个大马吧。
cloudy baby, change into a big horse, please.

7.也许没有形状就是我的形状。
Perhaps no shape is my shape

1.云娃娃 Cloud baby

2.可是我却没有固定的形状。I haven't have a fixed shape

3.无论模仿成什么形状,马上就被风吹散了。No matter what shape I become, I would be blown away by wind.

4.哎!看那朵云,刚才还看着像狮子,现在变成鳄鱼了。
Oh, look at that cloud ,it was like a lion just now, but now it has changed into a crocodile

5.哦~这次又变成个络腮胡子的巨人了。
Ah, it became a giant with heavy side whiskers .

6.云娃娃,你变个大马吧。
cloudy baby, can you become a big horse ?

7.也许没有形状就是我的形状。
Maybe no shape is my shape

1. cloud moppet
2. but I don't have a fixed figure
3. no matter in what figure, it will be blow apart by wind
4. look, that cloud was just like a lion and now a crocodile
5. oh, turning a gaint with burns right now
6. cloud moppet, please turn a big horse!
7. maybe my figure is no figure
turn~ turn~ turn~, I turn, turn, turn, what do turn? oh, I am turning into a crocodile !

请热心英语好的朋友,帮忙翻译 下面这几句话,我要发给客户的邮件。很急。要自己理解符合邮件语气的。

I'm very sorry, you ask the price, our company can't meet, reasons are as
follows: 1. Because of the price of execution in January for the latest price
after price cut. 2. Now, labor, materials and other charges will be on the rise,
in raising cost, decrease in profits. So you cannot meet the request of our
company, please understand

1、Help us establish a correct outlook on life, values and world outlook
有利于我们树立正确的人生观,价值观和世界观

2、To promote a harmonious society and the construction of spiritual civilization
有利于推动和谐社会和精神文明建设

3、Only in this way can we in the fierce competition in society and the talent showing itself
只有这样我们才能从激烈的社会竞争中脱颖而出


请帮我用英语翻译这几句非常简单的话,尽量用小孩子的语气来翻译。
1.云娃娃 云娃娃是云,不是娃娃,所以是Baby Cloudie,不是Cloudy Baby.2.可是我却没有固定的形状。But I don't even have a hard shape!3.无论模仿成什么形状,马上就被风吹散了。Whenver I change into something with a shape, I'll be blown off by the wind!4.哎!看那朵云,刚才还...

请帮我用英语翻译一下下面的简单语句! 谢谢了! (注意grammar!)
What does his mother think of this (matter)?

很急!大家好!请帮我翻译英语句子,要简单口语准确的,非常感谢! 1.你好...
Very sorry, free breakfast session has ended since 11 o'clock.

请帮我翻译一下十个英语语句,非常简单,但是请勿有错
1.Don't forget the following truth: do as the Romes when in Rome.2.The high mortgage rates has brought out huge influence on comsumption.3.It is of vital importance to enhance comsumers' confidences for economic recovery.4.We would like to know your way of joint venture.5...

请帮我用英语翻译下这几句句子,谢谢咯~
1. It is very cold, you should wear more clothes.2. I hope to do something in return for your help.3. Do you think what we will perform in that evening?4. Only in this way, we can catch up with the advanced scientific technology in the world.5. I was deeply ...

请帮助我用英文翻译一下这几句话,谢谢!!~
我是一名在校大学生,想提高自己的英语水平,如果你也想提高中文水平,我们可以互助学习。请与我联系 I am a college student on campus who want to improve his English. If you want to improve your Chinese,then, we could learn from each other. Please contact me!

懂英语的请你们帮我翻译这几个句子,谢谢?
1.I don't know what to do.2.I used to hate my family, but I wasn't able to change it.3.Once I got back home, everything changed. There was no words, nor warmth.4.Every night I spent time alone.5.As time goes by, I began to fall and gradually developed many bad...

请帮我把这几句日常用语翻译成英语 谢谢
again.再等一下.you have bad halitosis.你的嘴好臭 Get out of the way.让开 Run out of paper towels.纸巾用完了.I walk in the vicinity.我在这附近走走.You fall down and the things I had.你的东西掉在我这了 I did not get that.这不是我拿的 it doesn't work.打不着火....

请帮我用英语翻译下这几句话,谢谢!
翻译:Students Hello, everyone!Schools will hold its annual athletic meets, in 2009 December 23 to 25 was held in the school playground.Events are running, high jump, swimming, sailing, basketball.Interested students in the December 15 prior to student registration office.Urged the ...

帮忙翻译英文几个短句,很简单 送分50 但不要网络翻译器。
Firstly, plane is the fastest transportation. Travelling by plane can save us lots of time. It is the best choice when something happened urgently.第二, 如果不坐飞机的话,从我的家乡到韩国。必须先坐5个小时的汽车,然后再转乘火车。然后再转轮船。到达韩国最少也需要30多个小时。旅途...